Do you have some measure of success in your business?
Are ready to go to the next level?
Find out what it takes.
RSC Business Builder™ is designed for one thing – to build your business.
In this group webinar, over 9 months, you will systematise your business operations by using proven methodologies. You will learn how to build integrated business modules that any organization requires to function effectively.
In this systematic and process driven course you will also face the real truth about building your business. It costs money to build, grow and run a business.
Making money in business is a function of finding out what is needed and wanted, building trust with your market, making promises and fulfilling upon what you promise. Ultimately, a business is a promise keeping machine.
In this course you will invent the promise of your business and discover how you can generate more revenues, and ensure viability in the marketplace.
In the RSC Business Builder™ Webinar you will:
- Gain access to your vision and be clear about your future pathway
- Build your Charter (Vision, Mission, Internal Mission and Values) and talk about your business with clarity to others
- Operate and make business decisions based on your values and attract the right customers (and employees) to your business
- Discover how to recession proof your business by creating offers that match what your market needs and wants
- Distinguish marketing from sales and generate more revenues
- Start on the road to automating your business operations – so that you can work less and increase your production by using other people’s labour
- Design a business that will give you what you want with RSC Business Software Model™
- Systematize operations and repetitive tasks with the RSC Operational Plan™
- Identify key leverage points and build your Optimal Business Equation™
- Build integrated business components that any organization requires to function effectively
- Receive coaching for your specific industry and build a profitable business
This Webinar is ideal for:
- Young companies
- Growing companies